- Two thirds of our graduates stay in California
- One-third of our graduates stay in the Central Valley.
- Over half of our graduates practice in underserved settings during their career.
- California's first teaching health center.*
- Dwyer BK, Gorman M, Carroll IR, Druzin M Urinalysis vs urine protein-creatinine ratio to predict significant proteinuria in pregnancy.
J Perinatol. 2008 Jul;28(7):461-7..
- Kearns K, Induction of Labor at or Beyond Term, American Family Physician, September 2008
- Meyer S, Leg Compression and Pharmacologic Prophylaxis for Venous Thromboembolism Prevention in High-Risk Patients, American Family Physician, February 2010
- Meyer S, Hussein H, Hypothermia for Neuroprotection in Adults after Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, American Family Physician, September 2010
- Kiesel E, Ewald E, Screening for Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip in Newborns, American Family Physician, January 2013
- Mohammad S, Ruiz D. Minocycline for acne vulgaris. Cochrane Brief. American Family Physician, Spring 2013
- Sood, Sabrina, Outpatient Management of Deep Vein Thrombosis, The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine, June 2014
- STFM Faculty Scholar Program 2009
- March of Dimes Centering Pregnancy Grant 2008
- Taxol Settlement Primary Care Cancer training Grant 2007
- ABIM Care of Vulnerable Elders Grant 2006
- Arthur P. Gold Foundation Home Visit Grant 2005
- HSAF Grant for Tobacco Education in Primary Schools 2005
- MERF Grant for Addiction Medicine / Substance Abuse Disorders curriculum 2012
- Savvy Group Diabetes Care 2012
- Song Brown Special Programs Grant 2014 Diabetes Group Care
* A portion of Valley Family Medicine Residency of Modesto was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under the THC-GME grant for up to 19 FTEs per year. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government